ST. GEORGE — Learn how to care for your prosthetic at the next meeting of the Amputee Support Group.
The meeting will be held on the first floor of the Taylor Health Sciences Building on March 20 from 6-7 p.m.
All amputees, spouses and family members are welcome. Light refreshments will be served, and social and prosthetic services will be present, as well as a speaker.
The Amputee Support Group meets once a month at the same location and time. The next meetings will be as follows:
- April 17 — Phantom limb pain and pain control.
- May 15 — Caregiver burnout and mental health wellness.
- June 19 — Wound prevention and hygiene.
- What: Amputee Support Group – How to care for your prosthetic.
- Where: Taylor Health Sciences Building, 1526 S. Medical Center Drive, St. George.
- When: March 20, 6 p.m.
- More information: Leslie Thompson at 435-251-2501 or [email protected].