Remi is a 4-year-old girl who has started her fight with childhood cancer. Remi is packed with personality, sass, and a strong will.
Remi will have to travel 297 miles both directions for each round of treatment, multiple times a month. As you can imagine Remi’s parents will have to cover their meals, overnight stays, and travel expenses. So we have come together to try and help lighten their load financially by putting together a $5.00 ticket raffle, silent auction and bake sale.
Fight like Remi Leukemia fundraiser
- $5-a-ticket raffle will begin once we sell 500 tickets.
- Some higher-priced items will be open for the silent auction.
- Bake sale.
Date: Saturday, Sept. 23.
Hurricane farmers market
63 S. 100 W. St
Hurricane, UT 84737
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All money raised will help he family with medical bills and expenses.
Tickets will be for sale a few days prior to the farmers market fundraiser. Please follow The Feather Barn on Facebook and/or instagram for updates.
Here is just a small list of some of the donations, some will be raffled off and some will be available for the silent auction.
• Minky blanket & cow print little girls dress- Sewing In Dixie.
• End tables & baskets- Southern Utah Bargain Bin.
• Heart cakes – Cakes By Jeni
• 15 pairs of tickets to the fall festival- Fisher Family Farms.
• $200 Dixie Meats.
• Four Usborne toddler books- Mindy Porter.
• Two $65 facial certificates to Carisa’s Brows & Beaty.
• $40 Ballards Nursery.
• $300 family photo shoot from Kenzie Dotson photography.
•Crochet pink Dino, beanie, and blanket- Nana Mel’s.
• Toy semi truck & badminton- Davis Market.
•Heart cakes – Cakes By Jeni
• Two $50 gift certificate and two stickers- Whiptail Grill.
• UTV Pros gift basket.
• Art – Designs by Camille.
• $250 gift Certificate- The Tree Guy.
• Hair by Kristina gift basket.
• leather goods – The Feather Barn.
• Tupperware – Kallie Sizemore.
• Four $20 gift certificates for Main Street Cafe.