CONTRIBUTED CONTENT — State Bank of Southern Utah is celebrating 64 years of strengthening businesses, families and communities. As a way of thanking Southern Utah for helping them grow to more than $2 billion in assets, they have been throwing a month-long customer appreciation party.
Tyler Brown, the bank’s senior vice president, credits the enduring success of State Bank of Southern Utah to the relationships they’ve built with the people they serve.
“It’s our way of giving back to the community,” he said. “Thanks for choosing to keep your money local and helping us build Southern Utah.”
Through Nov. 30, people in the community – regardless of whether they’re a State Bank of Southern Utah customer – may enter to win any of 10 exciting prizes. Most of the rewards showcase the local businesses and activities that make Southern Utah unique, such as the following:
- Utah Jazz tickets: Two tickets to a game in the lower bowl plus $200 in spending money.
- Thunder Mountain Motorsports: A 1.5-hour guided snowmobile tour for two at Brian Head.
- Fish Lake getaway: Two nights at the Bowery Haven Resort plus a one-day pontoon boat rental.
- Cliffrose Lodge and Five Petals Spa: A one-night stay and spa visit for two guests.
- Green Springs Golf Course: 18 holes with a cart for four players.
- Sky Mountain Golf Course: 18 holes with a cart for four players.
- Eureka Casino Resort: A one-night stay for two guests.
- Tuacahn tickets: Two tickets to an outdoor show during the 2022 season and two pre-show dinners.
- Utah Shakespeare Festival tickets: Two season packages including tickets for each show playing in 2022.
- $500 cash.
Visit the State Bank of Southern Utah website to join the sweepstakes. Choose which giveaways to enter or enter all at once. Only one entry is allowed per person, and all entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
One winner will be randomly chosen for each giveaway. The winners will be announced during the first week of December.
Serving the community since 1957, State Bank of Southern Utah is the only locally owned, operated and headquartered financial institution. The bank currently operates 16 branches across 14 cities and towns – Cedar City, Circleville, Delta, Escalante, Fillmore, Gunnison, Hurricane, Kanab, Orderville, Parowan, Richfield, Santa Clara, St. George and Tropic – with another location in Washington City coming next year.
State Bank of Southern Utah has flourished by focusing on the needs of its customers for more than 60 years. The bank was founded with a mission to empower individuals and businesses to take control of their financial destiny, thereby elevating the quality of life for everyone in the community.
“State Bank of Southern Utah is where local decisions produce better results,” Brown said. “When it’s time to buy, build, expand or refinance, we’re here for you.”
For more information about State Bank of Southern Utah, visit their website. The bank is an equal housing lender and member of the FDIC.
Written by ALEXA MORGAN for St. George News.
• S P O N S O R E D C O N T E N T •
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2021, all rights reserved.