ST. GEORGE — During an event next Saturday, the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce will be honoring individuals who made significant impacts on the Southern Utah community last year.
The “Starry Nights Gala Annual Community Awards and Installation Banquet” will be put on by Security Service Federal Credit Union at the Hilton Garden Inn in St. George Jan. 19 from 6:30-9 p.m. The event is $75 per person, and registration can be completed online.
The gala functions as part of the St. George Area Chamber of Commerce’ advocacy for the role of strong businesses in the community.
In addition to honoring the business community, the ceremony will recognize volunteer work and nonprofit organizations.
The following individuals and businesses will be honored for their achievements in 2018:
- Legacy of a Lifetime Award: Terri Kane, Intermountain Healthcare.
- Champion of Change: Washington County Convention and Tourism.
- Community of Compassion: Switchpoint Community Resource Center.
- Spirit of Dixie Award: Ed Tracey.
- Business Integrity Award: Chick-fil-A.
- Customer Service Award: Harmons Grocer St. George.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Amber Murray.
For more information, contact Susi Lafaele at 435-628-1650.
- What: “Starry Nights Gala Annual Community Awards and Installation Banquet.”
- When: Saturday, Jan. 19, 6:30-9 p.m.
- Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 1731 S. Convention Center Drive, St. George.
- Cost: $75 per person. Registration can be completed online.
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2019, all rights reserved.