CEDAR CITY — After much anticipation, Chartwells Dining Services at Southern Utah University will open the doors to Chick-fil-A Thursday at 10 a.m. at the restaurant’s location in the Sharwan Smith Student Center, 351 W. University Blvd. in Cedar City.
“We’re excited to watch Chick-fil-A become a successful establishment here at SUU,” Jory Corsi, Chartwells director of dining, said.
The entire community is welcome to participate in grand opening promotional activities including “spot the cow,” “cow toss” and “cow hangouts” for a chance to win Chick-fil-A souvenirs and free chicken sandwich coupons.
The grand opening event will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony and the traditional first bite, when Chick-fil-A corporate representatives, SUU Vice President of Finance Marvin Dodge and other distinguished guests will eat the first chicken sandwich.
This event marks the brand’s first establishment in Cedar City.
- What: Grand opening of Chick-fil-A
- When: Thursday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m.
- Where: Chick-fil-A at Southern Utah University, Sharwan Smith Student Center, 351 W. University Blvd., Cedar City
- SUU wins ‘Most Outdoorsy’ national title by a landslide
- China comes to Southern Utah: SUU launches prestigious Confucius Institute
- Challenging conventional beef, organic, grass-fed
- Chick-fil-A investigates potential customer data breach
Email: [email protected]