ST. GEORGE — A workshop discussing edible landscapes will be presented at the Tonaquint Nature Center Saturday at 10 a.m. by Sandia Farms & Greenhouses.
From landscape to table, this workshop designs a landscape to feed your family.
The free workshop will be held in Tonaquint Park, located at 1851 S. Dixie Drive in St. George.
- What: “Incredible Edible Landscapes”
- When: Saturday, June 27, 10 a.m.
- Where: Tonaquint Nature Center, 1851 S. Dixie Drive, St. George
- Contact: 435-673-3617
- Community garden at Tonaquint produces pounds of produce for soup kitchen
- Water-wise gardening workshop; ‘River-Friendly Landscapes’
- Growing vegetables in Dixie’s climate
Email: [email protected]