ST. GEORGE — A “Night Out With Ivins Public Safety” will be held Friday from 5-8 p.m. at the fire station and park on Center Street in Ivins. Bring the whole family and meet the city’s firefighters, EMTs and police officers.
There will be a 1K and a 5K run, which will begin at 5:30 p.m. Registration for each is $10 and comes with a free T-shirt. All proceeds will go to benefit the family of Lynette Beck and her medical costs, who, Santa Clara-Ivins Department of Public Safety Capt. Rich Rodgers said, is a Stage 4 liver cancer patient.
Free hot dogs, chips and drinks will be available for all attendees, and there will be many activities in addition to the runs, including tug of war, a bounce house a dunk tank, three-legged races and stilts races. Winners will be awarded prizes.
Anyone wishing to donate to the case may contact Rodgers at [email protected].
- What: Night Out with Ivins Public Safety
- When: Friday, May 8th, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Center Street Fire Station and park, 90 West Center St., Ivins
- Cost: $10 registration for 1K and 5K runs
- Ivins parks & recreation; recreation baseball registration now open
- Ivins council discusses curbside recycling, RAP tax spending, budget priorities
- AAUW bestows ‘Distinguished Woman of the Year’ award on Ivins woman, awards 13 scholarships
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.