ST. GEORGE — Intermountain St. George Acceleration invites the public to their very first sports gear swap on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Acceleration Gym, located in the health and performance center at 652 S. Medical Center Drive in St. George.
“We are hoping this event will help many families in our community with their sports gear needs for the upcoming seasons,” said McKoye Mecham, communications specialist for Dixie Regional Medical Center.
Families can bring used sports gear in any size to donate or swap for something else.
Accepted items include the following:
- shoulder pads
- baseball mitts
- shin guards
- knee pads
- baseball bats
- hockey sticks
- athletic shorts
- tennis rackets
- soccer balls
- other usable sports gear
- What: Community Sports Gear Swap
- When: Saturday, May 9, 8 a.m. to noon
- Where: Acceleration Gym, Health and Performance Center, 652 S. Medical Center Drive, St. George.
- Contact: Brennan Ames | Telephone: 435-705-1260
- Chilly Dip makes a splash for sports; STGnews Videocast
- Athletes flock to St. George for Ironman 70.3; one week to race day
- Kyle Petty Charity Ride announces stops in Bryce Canyon, Moab, Cedar City
Email: [email protected]