OPINION –“No Filter Show” Co-hosts Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair invited Sen. Stephen Urquhart into the studio last week. On their minds was anti-discrimination legislation the senator sponsored and saw pass during Utah’s 2015 General Session. Why this? Why that? Was The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a director in the legislation?
“What’s the deal, Senator?” Hit play: above to hear his answers
- On the EDge: New LGBT legislation is bad law
- Perspectives: Pizza, bigotry, competing rights
- Governor signs LGBT anti-discrimination, religious freedoms amendments into law
- LGBT rights, religious liberties bill passes Senate, advances to House
- LDS Church expresses support for LGBT nondiscrimination measures
- LGBT activists gather to support nondiscrimination ordinance; STGnews Videocast
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.