ST. GEORGE – Behind every gravestone lies a story, a life lived, and sometimes imagining those lives is as moving as knowing them.
Have you ever wandered a burial ground, a churchyard or a mausoleum just because? If you have, you know what it’s like. Whether overgrown, well-manicured, fenced, open or housed in marble, final resting spots are at once solemn and curious.
Paul and Grady take their own thought-provoking tour of cemeteries in Dixie in Episode 34 of the “No Filter Show,” paying respects to a few old friends along the way.
Walk along with us, click at the top.
- Wreaths Across America honors fallen veterans, rainy day ends in sunshine; STGnews Videocast
- Graveyard shifts: Cemeteries in Washington County and coming attractions
- Explore: Pioneer cemeteries provide link to silver mining past; Silver Reef
- No Filter: Ghosts of Grafton past in Dixie
- Native American Heritage, Veterans Day ceremony, demonstration
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.