ST. GEORGE — A public meeting will be held tonight from 5-6 p.m. at 197 E. Tabernacle St., St. George, to discuss two proposals for curbside recycling in Washington County.
The meeting will be formatted as a regular gathering between the board members of the Washington County Solid Waste Board and will not be an open forum for public input.
St. George Mayor Jon Pike floated the idea of curbside recycling in early 2014, offering the idea of curbside bins in addition to the cluster bins.
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Approval of expenditures – October, November, December 2014
- Review and possible approval of curbside recycling proposals
- Update of green waste agreement with the City of St George.
- Update of Virgin Dumpsite
- Council discusses recycling changes; economic development award presented
- Automatic curbside recycling coming to Santa Clara?
- Grand Canyon seeks inventive artists, recycled pieces for Earth Day art show
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.