ST. GEORGE – Before saying those two little words, “I do,” Southern Utah brides need four little words: Southern Utah Wedding Showcase.
This annual one-stop-shop wedding extravaganza returns to the Dixie Center St. George, 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will be chock-full of what brides-to-be want the most.
“It’s a one-stop shop and gives a bride a feel for what they want for their wedding,” Cristina Zollinger, owner of the Southern Utah Wedding Showcase, said. “It helps them find a planner and have a face-to-face encounter with them.”
There will be prize giveaways at this year’s showcase, including a 2-carat diamond ring and a full wedding package worth $35,00, which features a handmade dress worth $3,000; a video service to capture the winner’s wedding on film; wedding photography, including engagement photos, bridals and day-of photography; invitation printing; a wedding venue; flowers; a wedding planner; and more.
The showcase will also feature three fashion shows, including a display of styles from the new Men’s Wearhouse in the Red Cliffs Mall. There will be 75 vendors and 97 booths featuring lavish displays of products and services for the entire wedding party, Zollinger said. Top wedding merchants from Las Vegas, Southern Utah and northern Utah will be on hand to answer questions and even offer special deals that won’t be available anywhere else.
“I want to make this showcase a big deal,” Zollinger said.
Brides, grooms and planning helpers can skip the driving and virtually plan an entire wedding in one location while roaming the aisles and checking out the offers and wedding wares at the Southern Utah Wedding Showcase.
St. George News reporter Holly Coombs contributed to this report.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 24 | 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Center St. George, 1835 S. Convention Center Drive in St. George
- Admission: $5 at the door
- Details: Southern Utah Wedding Showcase website | Facebook | Preregister for prize giveaways here
- News Short: Best Friends Animal Sanctuary hosts celebrity wedding
- Relationship Connection: My irresponsible daughter wants me to pay for her wedding
- Relationship Connection: Facing my ex at our son’s wedding, what to do?
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.