ST. GEORGE — The St. George Chamber of Commerce is preparing for the 2015 Annual Community Awards and Installation Starry Nights Gala to be held Jan. 31 at the SunRiver Ballroom.
The Annual Community Awards emphasize the unique mission of the St. George Chamber of Commerce to advocate a strong business environment. With a new format and new award categories, the Chamber invites the public to come celebrate the achievements of the following individuals and businesses that have made a significant impact in the following categories:
- Legacy of a Lifetime | Ray and Melzie Ganowsky | RAM Manufacturing
- Champion of Change, Public Servant of the Year | Kent Perkins | City of St. George Leisure Services Director
- Emergence of an Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur of the Year | Cannibal Cycle
- Employee of Excellence, Employee of the Year | Tat Chan | Habitat for Humanity
- Influence of Innovation, Innovator of the Year | Mitch Cloward | Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Community of Compassion, Nonprofit of the Year | The Learning Center for Families
- Spirit of Dixie, Volunteer of the Year | The Exchange Club of St. George
- Business Integrity Award | Thayne Houston | ERA Brokers Consolidated
At the event, the Chamber will welcome Gay Cunningham, chief nursing officer at Dixie Regional Medical Center, as the 2015 Chairman of the Board.
Event details and resources
- What: Starry Nights Gala
- When: Jan. 31, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: SunRiver Ballroom, 1860 Horizon View Dr., St. George
- Tickets: $35 | Reservations can be made through Jan. 23 | Telephone 435-628-1650 | Purchase online
- St. George Chamber of Commerce website
- St. George Police Chief discusses crime, collisions, drugs, gangs, prostitution
- Chamber of Commerce discusses recent lockout, expresses teacher appreciation
- Businesses showcased at Chamber of Commerce expo
- Utah Rep. Stewart honored by US Chamber of Commerce
Email: [email protected]