ST. GEORGE — The Dixie Republican Forum is kicking off the New Year with a luncheon on Jan. 20, featuring constitutional attorney Nathan Caplin, former county attorney candidate in the Republican primary, who will speak on threats to First Amendment religious freedoms and how to protect liberties.
The luncheon will be at the Dixie State University Alumni House, 684 East 500 South, St. George. Gathering begins at 11:30 a.m. with the program beginning at noon.
This forum is open to the public, attendance is $12 with lunch or $2 without lunch.
The forum encourages members to pay dues for 2015 to keep memberships active. Dues are $25 for singles or $30 for a couple.
“We expect to have a great 2015. Future speakers will include former state Rep. Chris Herrod on illegal immigration and amnesty, Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox on election reforms, and more,” the forum’s executive committee stated in its press release. “We look forward to seeing you on the 20th!”
- What: Dixie Republican Forum luncheon
- When: Jan. 20, 11:30 a.m.
- Where: DSU Alumni House, 684 East 500 South, St. George
- Tickets: $12 with lunch, or $2 for meeting without lunch
- RSVP by calling Larry Meyers at 435-668-6292
- Belnap, Caplin square off in live debate; recap, STGnews photo gallery
- Republican women present $15K check to DSU, seek to continue veterans scholarship
- Opinion: Are Republicans prepared to govern?
- Republicans take elections, RAP tax passes, state results; STGNews Videocast
Email: [email protected]