CEDAR CITY — Women in Business will hold its first luncheon of the year on Jan. 14, with new Executive Board President Jennifer Behunin and speaker Jason Carlile.
Carlile is a mentor, trainer and presenter. According to the luncheon announcement by Women in Business, Carlile is an alumnus of Southern Utah University and has been trained and mentored at 3 Key Elements out of South Jordan, a multimillion dollar company, in how to control the mind, improve relationships and understand body language; and he is continuing his training and education with the company.
Carlile is passionate in helping people discover their true potential and realize their worth. He wants others to become their best self. He works individually and in group settings to teach them tools to set them free from negative thoughts that hold them back, and help them create new results.
The Women in Business luncheons are held monthly on the third Wednesday from noon-1 p.m.
Event details and Resources
- What: Women in Business luncheon
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 14, noon-1 p.m.
- Where: Stone Haven Special Events Center, 647 South Cross Hollow Road, Cedar City.
- Tickets: $14 at the door, $12 to pre-registered guests. Registration available online.
- Cedar City Women in Business website | Facebook
- Utah Shakespeare Festival artistic director speaks to Women in Business luncheon
- ‘A Feminist’s Redemption’ author speaks at Women in Business luncheon
- Child development discussed at Women in Business luncheon
Email: [email protected]