ST. GEORGE – The Dixie State University Sears Art Museum is hosting a pastel art exhibit, reception and special performance entitled “Beauty By Grace” on Friday from 7-9 p.m., with a performance by the St. George Dance Company at 7:30 p.m. The events are free and open to the public.
Nine visual artists displaying their work in the exhibit are Robert Barrett, Arlene Braithwaite, Marilee Campbell, Amy Davis, Jerry Hancock, Carol Harding, Colleen Howe Bleinberger, Julie Rogers and Mona Woolsey. The members of the St. George Dance Company who will interpret the artists’ work through dance are Summer Robertson, Katherine Call, Bethany Gee, Sara Gallo, Jennie Jones, Jared Fluerant, Bailey Johnson, Sarah Hendricks, Lexie Corbett and Alexis Smith.
Event details and resources
- When: Friday, Dec. 5, 7-9 p.m.
- Where: Dixie State University Sears Museum Gallery, 155 S. University Ave., St. George
- Admission: Free
- Details: Contact Sears Art Museum Curator Kathy Cieslewicz at 435-652-7909
- Dixie Cultural Arts website
- Wedding dress show opens at St. George Art Museum Dec. 12
- Protesters fight for their right to dance; STGnews Videocast
- St. George Dance Company holds auditions, promotes dance
Email: [email protected]