ST. GEORGE – The Utah State Pickleball Championships 2014 opened Thursday and continue through Saturday at the Little Valley Pickleball Complex, 2149 Horseman Drive, in St. George, received a surprise guest visit from “Bjorn and Mac,” an appearance fortuitously caught on camera for Episode 5 of the “No Filter Show” shown here:
- Fall Brawl in pickleball attracts hundreds to Little Valley courts – October 2014
- Sweet pickleball as 2014 Utah Summer Games hits final days – June 2014
- Novices to national champions, Pickleball Shootout draws 256 players; STGnews Photo Gallery – March 2014The fellowship of the beards, it’s about to get hairy
- No Filter: Do girls like beards?
- No Filter: Lost in a cave in Dixie; it’s cold, so cold
- No Filter: Where the Redwood grows in Dixie
- No Filter: The sweetest rock in Dixie
- Pickleball, the fastest-growing sport in America -2013Photo gallery: Utah State Pickleball Championship – 2012
- Pickleball fever stirs pleas for city courts – 2012
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.