ST. GEORGE — A song and dance performing team, Raging Red, will hold their Fall performance workshop on Saturday, at the DSU Student Activities Center (Old Gym). The workshop, which focuses on all aspects of performing, is for children ages 8-18.
Attendees will be taught by Raging Red Director Merrilee Webb, and mentored by the talented DSU students who comprise the group. The workshop will conclude with a “Live Show” in which the children will perform what they’ve learned with Raging Red. The live show is free and open to all friends and family members. The workshop is an incredibly fun and meaningful event helping children learn new skills, gain self-confidence, and experience first-hand the enriching effect of the performing arts.
Raging Red is the Song and Dance Performing Team for Dixie State University. As part of the recruiting tool for DSU, Raging Red performs for public schools (high school, junior high and elementary) throughout Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, DSU and local community events as well as specializes in performing for and with DSU Alumni. Raging Red has and will travel internationally as performing ambassadors. The Performance Workshop is a fundraiser to help the group with travel expenses.
Event details and resources
- What: Raging Red Fall performance workshop
- When: Saturday, Nov. 15
- Where: DSU Student Activities Center, 225 South, 700 East, St. George
- For more information, visit the event website or call Tyson Pulsipher at 435-652-7929.
- Raging Red performs tribute to President Nadauld
- Hilarious ‘Odd Couple’ hits St. George Musical Theater
- Dracula The Musical; where is the shadow in your mind?
Email: [email protected]