ST. GEORGE—For thrilling fun that benefits Kony Country Coins for Kids, the Spooktacular on Wednesday is the place to be.
There will be a costume parade at 6 p.m., silent auction, carnival games, pumpkin patch and trick or treating from 4-7 p.m.
Break out those costumes a couple days early and join in the good cause, and creepy fun!
Pearson said it’s a great opportunity for the kids to enjoy the halloween festivities, while the parents feel good about donating to a great cause.
“We all know how the holiday season can get tight on money, and this gives people an opportunity to come support Coins for Kids early,” Pearson said.
Come between 4-7 p.m. at Red Cliffs Health and Rehab, 1745 East 280 North in St. George behind Red Cliffs Mall. Cost is $5 per person or make it a family affair with $20 for the whole crew.
Event flyer to print and share here.
- What: Spooktacular benefiting Kony Country Coins for Kids
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 29 from 4-7 p.m.
- Where: Red Cliffs Health and Rehab, 1745 East 280 North, St. George
- For more information, call 435-628-7770
- All decked out for Halloween; one man’s spooky, kooky, tech-savvy gift to neighborhood
- ‘Halloween cats’ in need of homes; black beauties get passed over at shelters
- Guide to Halloween events for every personality
- Halloween health, safety tips to keep Dixie incident-free
Email: [email protected]