ST. GEORGE — Come run for a cause and get doused with a rainbow of colors as Dixie Care & Share hosts the Color Dash 5K Saturday morning at the Ridge Top Complex, 317 N. Donlee Drive in St. George. Help families fight hunger and homelessness in Washington County. Admission is $40 per runner.
Packet pickup will begin at 8 a.m. at Ridge Top Complex and the dash will begin at 10 a.m. The Color Dash is open to all ages and types of dashers. Participants are invited to run, walk, crawl or even push a stroller while getting splashed with a myriad of colors.
There are special discounts for teams and families. Company paid teams make a great unexpected personnel benefit. Don’t feel like going the distance? Sign up a young person and let them participate in a good cause for you.
“We appreciate the community’s support and are excited about the event and hope to see you and your friends there,” Executive Director Jae Maxfield said.
Event details and contact information
- What: Dixie Care & Share Color Dash 5K
- Where: Ridge Top Complex, 317 N. Donlee Drive in St. George
- Registration | Website
- When: Sept. 6
- 8 a.m. | Packet pickup
- 10 a.m. | Dash begins
- More information | Dixie Care & Share Website
- ALS ice buckets abound; Red Cliffs Health meets challenge, pays challenge forward; Video gallery – growing
- Sun City residents, staff raise $18,000 for school reading program
- Golfing for a cause; Drive for Charity Golf Tournament
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.