ST. GEORGE – The Washington County Drug Task Force arrested a St. George woman Saturday for felony drug possession after serving her with a search warrant in the Smith’s parking lot, located at 20 N. Bluff Street in St. George.
Keshia Peterson, 28, was arrested and charged with two third-degree felonies for drug possession and five class-B misdemeanors for drug possession, drug paraphernalia and an outstanding warrant.
According to the probable cause statement filed by Washington County Drug Task Force Officer Jason Jarvie in connection with the arrest, during the search of Peterson’s car, officers located heroin, methamphetamine, Alprazolam and several items of drug paraphernalia.
Peterson was arrested and booked into Washington County’s Purgatory Correctional Facility. According to booking information, her bail stands at $12,583.
Persons arrested or charged are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law or as otherwise decided by a trier-of-fact.
- Retail theft leads to felony drug bust
- Man sleeping in car arrested for drug possession
- Task force makes arrest for drug distribution in ‘Drug Free Zone’
- Two arrested for aggravated burglary, robbery; one faces multiple drug charges
- Task force nabs three on drug charges
- Task force arrests two on drug charges with help from K-9
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.