SALT LAKE CITY – Utah has more than 43,000 miles of public roads. These roads connect communities, pass through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country, and they enable Utahns to enjoy an enviable standard of living. Sen. Mike Lee would like to showcase an outstanding collection of Utah’s roads in his Washington, D.C., office. All are invited by Sen. Mike Lee and Utahgram to submit their photographs of Utah’s roads to this Instagram photo contest. In addition to displaying the photos in his office, Sen. Lee will also send a flag that has been flown over the U.S. Capitol to the three entrants whose submissions receive the most “Likes” on Instagram.
Here are the basic rules:
- Be safe. Pictures taken by drivers while driving will not be considered.
- The photo has to contain a road in Utah.
- Only one photo per person. Multiple photos will be selected for the display, but only one photo per person will be selected.
- For communication purposes, entrants must be following @SenMikeLee and @Utahgram on Instagram.
- Use this tag for your entry: #RoadLessTraveledUtah
- Winner info: Representatives from Sen. Lee’s office will select up to 28 photos to be displayed. In addition to the 28 photos that will be selected for display in Sen. Lee’s office, a flag that has been flown over the U.S. Capitol will be given to the top three entrants whose photos receive the most “likes” during the contest.
- Contest ends on May 30 at 2 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.
- Official Rules can be found here
Email: [email protected]