ST. GEORGE – The Utah State Board of Regents Presidential Search Committee, tasked with finding a replacement for retiring Dixie State University president, Dr. Stephen D. Nadauld, will hold a public meeting at the DSU campus Wednesday.
The meeting, scheduled for 7:30 p.m. in the Zion Room of the DSU Holland Centennial Commons building, will give all DSU stakeholders, including faculty, staff and students, alumni and members of the community, an opportunity to provide input to the committee as it prepares to launch thesearch for a new president. The information gathered will aid the committee in preparing a position announcement and determining the key attributes and experience to consider as they screen candidates.
Nadauld, 71, has served as president of DSU (formerly Dixie State College of Utah) since 2008 and announced his retirement, effective at the end of the 2013-14 academic year, in October. He previously served as president of Weber State University, worked at Brigham Young University’s Marriott Graduate School of Management and has been an instructor of finance at the University of California, Berkeley and the University of Utah.
Event details and contact information
- Date: Feb. 12
- Time: 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Zion Room, DSU Holland Centennial Commons, 225 South 700 East, St. George
- Contact/more info: Dixie State University – 435-652-7500 or www.dixie.edu
- Public meetings inform search committee on criteria for new Dixie State University president
- Regents name search committee to fill DSU presidency
- Dixie State’s president announces retirement
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.