SOUTHERN UTAH – The Kayenta Arts Foundation will be sponsoring the Southern Utah Committee of Utah Nonprofits Association educational workshop for nonprofits, to be held Feb. 6, from 4-6 p.m., in the Room for Thought at Kayenta’s Coyote Gulch in Ivins.
The workshop will focus on networking with your nonprofit peers. The featured educational element will focus on the dynamic fundraising resource, Grant Station.
Every Southern Utah UNA networking event includes time for a relevant discussion, networking and the sharing of experiences. Networking events focus on nonprofit organizations, but are open to all community members.
Learn more about the Kayenta Arts Foundation and the many programs they offer to the community. Take a tour of the beautiful art village and revel in the wonder and talent of the many artists of Southern Utah. There will be prizes and light refreshments will be served.
The Utah Nonprofits Association is the umbrella membership association of nonprofit organizations in Utah. Incorporated in 1990, UNA was created by, and for, people who strive for a stronger, more professional nonprofit community in Utah. The current membership of UNA statewide includes over 650 nonprofit organizations and individual members.
Event details and contact information
- When: Feb. 6, from 4-6 p.m.
- Where: Kayenta Arts Foundation, the Room for Thought, 873D Coyote Gulch Court, Ivins, UT
- Cost: Free for UNA Members and $10 for nonmembers.
- RSVP: Online at www.utahnonprofits.org
- Contact: Brett Garner | Email: [email protected] | Telephone: 888-596-1801 | or Dawn McLain | Email: [email protected] | Telephone: 702-860-2341
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.