ST. GEORGE – The Utah State Board of Regents presidential search committee to replace retiring Dixie State University President Stephen D. Nadauld will hold three constituency group meetings on Jan. 30, in Conference Room B of the DSU Gardner Student Center, at 225 S. 700 E. in St. George.
These public meetings will give Dixie State University faculty, staff and students, along with alumni and community stakeholders, an opportunity to provide input to the committee as it prepares to launch the search for a new DSU president.
The information provided in these meetings will aid the committee in preparing a position announcement and in determining the key attributes and experience to consider as they screen candidates.
Public feedback sessions for Jan. 30 include:
- 2-3 p.m. | Faculty and staff constituent group
- 4-5 p.m. | Student constituent group
- 6-7 p.m. | Alumni and community constituent group
All three meetings are open to the public. Constituent group members not able to attend the meeting designated for their group are free to attend either of the other meetings.
Utah System of Higher Education
The Utah System of Higher Education is comprised of eight public colleges and universities governed by the State Board of Regents, assisted by local Boards of Trustees. The System includes research universities, regional universities, and community colleges. The eight USHE institutions are: the University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Southern Utah University, Snow College, Dixie State University, Utah Valley University, and Salt Lake Community College.
- Regents name search committee to fill DSU presidency
- Dixie State’s president announces retirement
- Dixie State University dedicates new Alumni Memory Gardens
- DSU hosts sixth annual President’s 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Dixie State University names new executive vice president
- Visit the Utah System of Higher Education website for more information
Submitted by: Dixie State University
Email: [email protected]