ST. GEORGE — Pine View High School junior, Sally Jane Lawlor, 17, of St. George went missing on Wednesday, now reported as a runaway juvenile to the St. George Police Department.
Sally Jane Lawlor has been missing since Wednesday at 4 a.m., her mother, Melody Lawlor, said.
She was last seen captured on a security camera at the McDonalds restaurant in St. George as she was boarding a Greyhound bus going to Denver, Colo.
- Hair: Shoulder length brown hair which is short on the left side and longer on the right side of her head
- Height and weight: 5 feet 4 inches tall, 103 pounds with a petite build
- Eyes: Blue eyes
- Facial features: Acne on her forehead and her top left middle tooth protrudes
- Clothing: She was last seen wearing red plaid stretch pants, an oversized gray sweatshirt and black shoes. She sometimes wears dark blue large rim plastic frame prescription eyeglasses. She may be wearing a Pine View High class ring. She may be carrying a backpack and a duffle bag.
Sally Jane Lawlor may be going to meet a man that she met last year who may now live in New York and could have sent her money, Melody Lawlor said.
She also been listed on the National Crime Information Center database, St. George Police School Resource Officer Ben Tufuga said, so if she comes in contact with any law enforcement officer they will be aware she has been reported missing.
ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION IS ASKED TO PLEASE CALL THE ST. GEORGE POLICE DEPARTMENT: 1-435-627-4300 or 911.
- MISSING: Runaway St. George teen possibly headed towards Henderson – Amanda Artrup, 16, of St. George
- Found: Southern Utah teen runaways found in South Dakota
- Missing Washington City teen found
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.