PHOENIX, Ariz. – Información sobre los impuestos puede ser difícil de entender, más aún si el Inglés no es su lengua materna. El Internal Revenue Service ofrece una amplia gama de productos y servicios en línea que los clientes pueden acceder para obtener ayuda con los impuestos federales en español, totalmente gratis.
Aquí hay 10 funciones del IRS “En Español” se puede encontrar en línea este verano:
1. Get answers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. IRS.gov in Spanish is available all day, every day for individuals and businesses. Find answers to many questions, such as:
- Do I have to file a tax return?
- What credits or deductions am I eligible to take on my tax return?
- Where can I get free tax help to complete my tax return?
2. Get tax forms and publications. Several important documents are available to view and download in Spanish.
3. E-file your 2012 federal income tax return from the comfort of your own home through Oct. 15, 2013. Available in English or Spanish, IRS e-file is fast, easy and safe.
4. Check the status of your refund through the online tool “¿Dónde está mi reembolso?”
5. Find out if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit, a refundable tax credit for people who work but don’t earn a lot of income. Use “Asistente EITC” to find out if you’re eligible for this valuable tax credit.
6. Get help in difficult financial times. The loss of a job, taking part in a debt-forgiveness program or tapping into a retirement fund can affect your taxes. Find out what you need to know by visiting “Centro Tributario para Asistir a Contribuyentes Desempleados.”
7. Get updated information on new tax laws. You can get the most up-to-date information on tax law changes that may apply to you or your business via “Noticias en Español.”
8. Get up-to-date at the Multimedia Center. Video tax tips and audio podcasts on various IRS topics are available in both English and Spanish.
9. Follow IRS on Twitter @IRSenEspanol to get the latest IRS tax news and information in Spanish.
10. Order a free transcript of your tax returns in Spanish and receive them within five to 10 business days.