WASHINGTON – A drug bust led to the arrest of six individuals in Washington Tuesday evening by the county drug task force.
St. George Police Capt. Kyle Whitehead said the Washington County Area Drug Task Force has been investigating suspected drug related activity in the area of 620 W Evans Ridge Circle in Washington.
On Tuesday evening, the Task Force, with the assistance of the Washington County Metro SWAT team and the Washington City Police Department, served a search warrant at that residence.
Six adults and two children were present at the time the warrant was served. Evidence associated with the distribution of heroin and methamphetamine was discovered.
Three individuals present at the location are suspected to be involved in distributing drugs. Three additional persons were arrested for drug possession.
Those charged were as follows:
- A 31-year-old St. George woman has been changed with distribution of heroin, possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of paraphernalia. Bail is set at $53,700.
- A 36-year-old California man has been charged with distribution of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of paraphernalia. Bail is set at $31,850.
- A 42-year-old man, of Duck Creek Village, Utah, is charged with distribution of methamphetamine, distribution of heroin, and possession of paraphernalia. Bail is set at $500,000
- A 29-year-old St. George woman was change with possession of heroin and paraphernalia. Bail is set at $11,850.
- A 33-year-old St. George man was charged with possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia. Bail is set at $11,850.
- A 38-year-old Ivins man has charged with possession of heroin, paraphernalia, and weapon by restricted person. Bail is set at $23,700.
Persons arrested are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law or as otherwise decided by a trier-of-fact.
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.