Stove fire in 100 S residence, quickly resolved

police header
St. George Police Action

ST. GEORGE – Police and emergency responders were dispatched to a home on 100 S. this evening in St. George on a stove-fire call. The stove being within a structure, fire, medical and police were all dispatched as a matter of standard operating course.

“While they were cooking, something underneath the stove caught on fire,” St. George Police Sgt. Albert Gilman said.  “We arrived, medical arrived, we even had it out before the fire department arrived.”

Gilman said a quadriplegic resident of the home was taken outside of the home until the smoke cleared.  But there were no injuries.

Email: [email protected]tgnews.com

Twitter: @JoyceKuzmanic

Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2012, all rights reserved.

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.