SOUTHERN UTAH – You asked for it, you got it: St. George News now offers free classified advertising. It is user friendly, and provides an interactive offering for our Southern Utah community.
Ahead for most of you is a 3-day weekend. What better time to cull those closets, clean out that garage, make a list of those must-haves and really-wants that you would, if you could, buy – if found at the right price?
This is for you, STGnews Community, let’s give it a great jump-start with your listings now.
Here are some highlights:
• It’s free! There is no charge for placing an ad.
• Images. Each ad may include 4 images to show off your item
• Thumbnail image with headline. Each ad allows an option to add a thumbnail image to show off your headline listing. Catch your buyer’s eye straight off the top.
• Unlimited. There is no limit to the number of ads you may place.
• Local. The listings will feature local items; this means when you are looking for something, there will be no more finding that perfect item only to discover you have to drive (or fly) to Timbuktu or Tremonton or Kamis or Oz to get it. All items will be available within 50 miles of St. George.
• Firearms. Firearms and ammunition are allowed. Unlike Craigslist and eBay and other broad market classified sites, St. George News respects the 2nd Amendment.
• Approved and filtered. Listings will be subject to approval before they post. This will reduce the likelihood of inappropriate images or content.
• Print signs for yard sales! You may create and print signs directly from the STGnews Classifieds site to help drive traffic to your own yard or garage sale location.
• Flexibility. If you don’t see a category that fits your almost priceless unique item “for sale,” you request it, we add it.
• It’s free! It’s easy! It’s for you!
In the near future, we expect to add offerings of add-ons you can select to upgrade and enhance your listings. Those will cost less than $1 a piece. They may include options to include additional photos, special colors and fonts, premier placements and other boosts to your advertising appeal.
As with all offerings of STGnews.com, whether news, opinion, features, deals, we want you to engage with us in like fashion. Place your ads. Give us your feedback, ideas and opinions.
Now go reconsider that chest of drawers, sitting in that corner of your garage, that haven’t touched in two years. List it, you’ve got nothing to lose.
Find our Classifieds tab on the orange ribbon atop any St. George News page. Or go to it directly at stgeorgeutah.com/classifieds.
email: [email protected]
Copyright 2012 St. George News.