ST. GEORGE – Utah Department of Transportion has scheduled the following construction related activity in St. George in the area of and near I-15 Mileposts 5 and 6, scheduled for Feb 24 through Mar 4.
* Pouring sidewalk.
* Installing signal lights, mast arms and sign bases.
* Dixie Drive trail construction.
* Drilling overhead sign shafts.
* Dixie Drive pedestrian tunnel repairs.
* Grading at Dixie Drive, Hilton Drive and Indian Hills.
* Dixie Drive now terminates at the new Black Ridge Drive intersection.
* No westbound traffic from Indian Hills onto Dixie Drive.
* Hilton Drive: Business Access Only between Indian Hills Drive and Black Ridge Drive.
* I-15 speed is reduced to 55 m.p.h.
* Two lanes of traffic remain open in both directions on I-15.
* Bluff Street interchange traffic merges into the I-15 work zone.
* I-15 Southbound traffic crosses median to the east side of corridor.
* The Hilton Drive Trail is closed.
For more information on this and similar topics visit these links:
UDOT’s proposed Bluff Street project.
email: [email protected]
Copyright 2012 St. George News.