ST. GEORGE – Firefighters responded to a structure fire on 600 E and 200 S this morning.
Captain Jason Whipple said firefighters were able to contain the fire to the attic, though the living room sustained some water damage. He said the home was being rented by college-age males. Although everyone was home at the time, no one was injured, Whipple said.
Damage to the home was estimated at $25,000 to $30,000.
Email [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2011, all rights reserved.