ST. GEORGE – An 18-year-old male was taken to Dixie Regional Medical Center after accidentally overdosing on Spice.
Officer Johnny Heppler said officers were called to Canyon View and Plantation Drive on Monday where three adults were consuming spice. The teen was also drinking alcohol, he said.
Heppler said the three adults were issued citations for possession of spice, a Class B Misdemeanor, and the 18-year-old was issued a citation for minor consuming.
Email [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2011, all rights reserved.