Overnight Search Warrant Nets Suspects and Drugs
SALT LAKE CITY – In an ongoing effort to address criminal activity by street gangs and their associates, the Safe Streets Gang Task Force, with assistance from the Salt Lake City Police Department’s SWAT unit, served a search warrant overnight at 577 North 900 West in Salt Lake City. The SSTF obtained a search warrant for methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, and related evidence. Meth, cocaine, marijuana, and items related to drug distribution were found. The following individuals were arrested:
- Leslie Boren – (DOB 4-5-76) – Possession of methamphetamine
- Dallas Charon – (DOB 4-14-82) – Possession of methamphetamine
- Robert Eldred – (DOB 8-20-60) – Distribution of methamphetamine and cocaine
- Krista Lambert – (DOB 2-4-74) – Possession of methamphetamine and marijuana
- Jennifer Ortega – (DOB 9-6-72) – Possession of methamphetamine
Three others inside the home were cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and released at the scene.
The Safe Streets Task Force is a comprehensive gang and violent crimes investigative collaboration between multiple federal, state, and local agencies. It is sponsored by the FBI and the Valley Police Alliance (VPA). Participating agencies include the West Jordan City Police Department, the Sandy City Police Department, the Utah Department of Public Safety, the Utah Department of Corrections, the West Valley City Police Department, the Midvale City Police Department, the Salt Lake City Police Department, the South Jordan City Police Department, the Draper City Police Department, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, and the FBI.