Smoke at Olive Garden Sets Off Alarm

olive garden fire

ST. GEORGE – Smoke from a heating unit on the roof of Olive Garden sent off fire alarms that brought three trucks from the St. George Fire Department earlier today.

Capt. Jason Whipple said a belt in the heating unit burned up and it sent a strong odor of smoke throughout the restaurant, but little smoke was actually present. The fire department investigated, but there was no fire despite the alarms going off.


[email protected]

Free News Delivery by Email

Would you like to have the day's news stories delivered right to your inbox every evening? Enter your email below to start!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.