ADVERTORIAL / ST. GEORGE – SunRiver Golf Course has added GolfBoards to their golf cart lineup. In this No Filter Business Spotlight, Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair surf the links in style.
GolfBoard is undeniably the most exciting and enjoyable way to experience any course. Easy to learn, safe, and exciting, GolfBoard can be mastered by most anyone in just a few minutes. After just a few holes, you will quickly agree that GolfBoard is by far the most fun you have ever had on a golf course.
GolfBoard eliminates the sedentary activity of sitting in a cart, while improving speed of play, reducing turf wear, and offering golfers the chance to experience the natural terrain in way previously reserved for surfers and snowboarders. Already embraced by Golf courses and players worldwide, GolfBoard is certain to attract a whole new audience looking to discover golf, but in a whole new way.
Capitalizing on the current rapid growth in the popularity of board sports, the GolfBoard is perfectly positioned to have a revolutionary impact on golf by attracting a much-needed influx of the younger demographic, which will be so vital to the growth of the game. For this generation who has grown up with board sports of all kinds, GolfBoard will be the natural and preferred way to play golf.
“Everyone seems to love the GolfBoards,” SunRiver head Golf Pro Neil Economy said. Its a fresh way to experience the course and try something new.”
- No Filter: 4-wheeling in Dixie
- SunRiver’s Fall Festival fills skies with powered parachutes, links with nightly entertainment; STGnews Photo Gallery
- No Filter: Free wheeling with the mayor in Dixie; Flyers, dancing, art, theater
- No Filter: In a pickle, the ball’s in Dixie’s court
- SunRiver Pet Festival for animal lovers and P.A.W.S; STGnews Photo Gallery
- No Filter: Lost in a cave in Dixie; it’s cold, so cold
- SunRiver retirement community celebrates 15 years with style
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.